Pragya Yog Alliance
Pragya Yog Alliance is a non profit organization aimed at helping communities come closer to their true self and attain holistic health by guiding them into practices of Yoga, Meditation, Mantra Japa, Yagya(extracting the subtle essence of nutritious herbs via fire for greater benefits) and Ayurveda (Holistic Health).
Goal and mission of Pragya Yog Alliance
- We are a California 501(3c) Non profit organization with tax id : 12332322 with our main California center in Anaheim, CA (www.gayatricenterla.org).
- We have been doing several community building activities in all of United States of America
- We run several kids and adult classes to teach them yoga, meditation etc.
- The classes are run on premise and online
- We also run book stalls explaining the theories and practices of Yoga and Meditation and reaching the reach of the writings of our founder Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya.
- We firmly believe that “Man(kind) makes his(her) own destiny”, “If we change, the world will change, if we evolve and improve internally, the world will improve and evolve internally”.
- We believe in action oriented service of humanity with utmost care and love for humans from all religions (hindus, muslims, sikhs, jews, christians and all others), countries, races and beliefs. Today communities from all across the globe are learning the techniques and behaviors to improve one’s internal being and external manifestation of that internal qualities such as clarity, love, compassion and care of an ever needy humanity.